ēlouWebdesign is the creative studio of webdesigner and front end developer Emily Brophy.
We are Moab, Utah's premier team of web designers, developers, and marketers. We back up our detailed eye for creative design with a background in small business and economic development to offer the most well-rounded package of web services in the area. We help you cohesively craft your online identity and offer a range of design and marketing services to meet your needs.
ēlouWebdesign understands that today's consumers are knowledgable and web savvy, and we strive to create outstanding web experiences for your visitors. On the front end, we pride ourselves on beautiful, pixel-perfect designs; clean, valid, and accessible code; and the use of the most modern web standards such as HTML5, CSS3, responsive designs, and content management systems. Additionally, we coach you on how to utilize social media, search engine optimization, and internet marketing to fully capture the possibilities of the web.
Each of our clients is a priority to us, and we promise to provide you with impeccable customer service, a unique modern website that meets your needs, and an affordable cost structure that works within your budget. We know that there are other options out there, and we encourage you to compare us to our competitors. There are other design studios that offer cheaper prices, endless staff, and out-of-the-box sites for you to choose from. We believe that you get what you pay for, and with us, you get a devoted staff of professionals who are eager to work with you to create your ideal website.
What you will get
- A unique, crisp site that stands out from your competitors and appeals to your clients.
- Clean code and a content management system that allows you to update your site independently.
- A dedicated team of professionals ready to help you meet your needs and goals.
What you won't get
- A dull site with the same ubiquitous design elements and layout that your local competitors share.
- Messy, outdated, or unvalidated code that can cause your site to load slowly or be difficult to update.
- Ignored in favor of larger clients, or put on the back burner of an over-allocated staff.